Admission process in Retreat Jodhpur is very simple and patient-friendly . We are happy to answer any questions that you have. To speak to our experts please call on below mentioned number:
Call us for Help at 7300001133 for the Best Rehabilitation treatment Centre in Jodhpur.
Drug Addiction is a condition where the addict develops drug seeking behavior. There are three main stages in Addiction and they are Preoccupation, intoxication, and Withdrawal. An addict constantly craves for the Drug or substance, as the drug use progress, he seeks more and more quantity of the drug to get the intoxication effect, and finally develops tolerance and withdrawal symptoms.
At Retreat Foundation we always maintain hygienic environment and the staff which includes counsellors, therapists, program director and other staff who are highly qualified and experienced. Highly experienced doctors are available to treat the patients.
There isn't a fixed period of time that applies to everyone when it comes to rehabilitation. Some addicts may need a 90-day stay at an rehabilitation centre to truly find their path in recovery, whereas others may only need a 30 day program. It simply varies according to the addiction in question, the individual's history with addiction, dual diagnosis conditions, and the individual's specific physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs.
Retreat Foundation Rehabilitation Centre is very much affordable and we support patients financially because we understand that many patients have already undergone treatments at various centres without success making us best nasha mukti kendra in Jodhpur.
Any type of physical or verbal violence or torture is strictly prohibited in Retreat Foundation. Residents are treated like clients instead of patients. All residents are treated with equal respect and dignity irrespective of their condition. However, in the very rarest case, if the client poses harm to themselves or other people around them, they may be temporarily medically restrained with a written protocol .
Following are included:
- Three meals a day (includes vegetarian); special meals/diet based on medical requirements
- Beverages (tea & coffee)
- Filtered water and refrigerator
- Personal requirements such as toiletries, snacks and juices
- Laundry services
- Gym facilities
- Indoor and Outdoor recreational facilities (such as Table Tennis, Chess and various board games, well stocked library, cricket, badminton, football etc.)
- Round-the-clock medical support with highly qualified medical staff
- Luxury rooms with triple/ twin/single arrangements (with attached bathroom, closet, air conditioner, TV with satellite channels and 24/7 hot & cold running water). All rooms and bathrooms are maintained daily by the housekeeping staff.
- Lifestyle modification includes Aerobics, Yoga, meditation and intensive addiction treatment based Mindfulness sessions.
A rehabilitation center( Nasha Mukti Kendra) helps addicts in the recovery process. The centers have an outlined residential program. Use of discipline, creative & constructive routines and psychological treatment methods are the salient features of the centers. The addicts are helped to analyze themselves, confront defensive behaviour and learn coping patterns. The duration of the patient's stay may vary from 6 to 7 months.
Yes, and they can even progress and help other addicts during their treatment and recovery. They can restart their education, career plans, family reunification etc. They should however always completely abstain from all addictive and mood altering substances.